Jurgens Level Crossing
West Thurrock and South Stifford, Thurrock
Jurgens Level Crossing Location Map
Jurgens Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.4757 / 51°28'32"N
Longitude: 0.2577 / 0°15'27"E
OS Eastings: 556885
OS Northings: 177609
OS Grid: TQ568776
Mapcode National: GBR W8.PML
Mapcode Global: VHHNV.F52K
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Jurgens Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Jurgens
- Crossing Type: Private Estate Manned Barriers
- Location: Thurrock (B)
- Postcode: RM191SD
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: TLL
- Distance: 17 miles 9 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2014
- Next assessment due: August 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 157
- 2727 Vehicles
- 378 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: Eastern
UK Parliament Constituency: Thurrock
Unitary Authority: Thurrock Borough Council
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): West Thurrock and South Stifford
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.