Kealey's Level Crossing
Gowdall, East Riding of Yorkshire
Kealey's Level Crossing Location Map
Kealey's Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.694 / 53°41'38"N
Longitude: -1.0702 / 1°4'12"W
OS Eastings: 461489
OS Northings: 422347
OS Grid: SE614223
Mapcode National: GBR NTZQ.2K
Mapcode Global: WHFDG.JDLZ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Kealey's Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Kealey's
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Gowdall CP
- Postcode: DN140AW
- Route: London North East
- ELR: WAG1
- Distance: 66 miles 30 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
13 (Extremely Low)
- Last assessment: September 2020
- Next assessment due:
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50
- Trains per day: 13
- Infrequent vehicular use
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2011), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2011), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2011), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
- Gates or Barriers
UK Parliament Constituency: Brigg and Goole
Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire Council
Civil Parish/community: Gowdall
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Snaith, Airmyn, Rawcliffe and Marshland
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.