Kersey No 7 Level Crossing
St James, Essex
Kersey No 7 Level Crossing Location Map
Kersey No 7 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.5413 / 51°32'28"N
Longitude: 0.5986 / 0°35'55"E
OS Eastings: 580302
OS Northings: 185688
OS Grid: TQ803856
Mapcode National: GBR QPC.865
Mapcode Global: VHJL3.BJB9
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Kersey No 7 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Kersey No 7
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Castle Point District (B)
- Postcode: SS7 2AP
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: FSS2
- Distance: 30 miles 65 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2014
- Next assessment due: January 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 197
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Low Sighting Time
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
UK Parliament Constituency: Castle Point
District Council: Castle Point Borough Council
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Essex County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Hadleigh
District Council Ward: St James
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.