Kiln Lane (Immingham) Level Crossing
Stallingborough, North East Lincolnshire
Kiln Lane (Immingham) Level Crossing Location Map
Kiln Lane (Immingham) Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.6102 / 53°36'36"N
Longitude: -0.1677 / 0°10'3"W
OS Eastings: 521321
OS Northings: 414183
OS Grid: TA213141
Mapcode National: GBR WV8P.HL
Mapcode Global: WHHHK.DJD7
- Name: Kiln Lane (Immingham)
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Automatic Open Crossing
- Location: Stallingborough CP
- Postcode: DN418JJ
- Route: London North East
- ELR: PYE2
- Distance: 0 miles 54 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2015
- Next assessment due: April 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 20 mph
- Trains per day: 1
- 2997 Vehicles
- 54 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Sun Glare
- Infrequent Trains
- Large Numbers of HGVs
- Large Numbers of users
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Cleethorpes
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Immingham
Unitary Authority: North East Lincolnshire Council
Civil Parish/community: Stallingborough
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.