Kiveton Park Level Crossing
North and South Anston, Rotherham
Kiveton Park Level Crossing Location Map
Kiveton Park Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.3368 / 53°20'12"N
Longitude: -1.2389 / 1°14'20"W
OS Eastings: 450777
OS Northings: 382477
OS Grid: SK507824
Mapcode National: GBR MYSV.LK
Mapcode Global: WHDDZ.YD69
- Name: Kiveton Park
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manned Barriers
- Location: Rotherham District (B)
- Postcode: S26 6NP
- Route: London North East
- ELR: MAC3
- Distance: 51 miles 53 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2015
- Next assessment due: September 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 52
- 1802 Vehicles
- 141 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 6 incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - 3 incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Metropolitan District Ward: Anston and Woodsetts
Civil Parish/community: North and South Anston
Metropolitan District: Rotherham Borough Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Rother Valley
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.