Knights Level Crossing
Knights Level Crossing Location Map
Knights Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.6361 / 51°38'9"N
Longitude: 0.3775 / 0°22'39"E
OS Eastings: 564628
OS Northings: 195710
OS Grid: TQ646957
Mapcode National: GBR NK8.69S
Mapcode Global: VHJKL.H4FL
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Knights Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Knights
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Brentwood District (B)
- Postcode: CM131SE
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: SSV
- Distance: 22 miles 43 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2014
- Next assessment due: December 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 80 mph
- Trains per day: 139
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Brentwood and Ongar
District Council: Brentwood Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Brentwood Rural
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Essex County Council
District Council Ward: Ingatestone, Fryerning and Mountnessing
Civil Parish/community: Mountnessing
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.