Kirton Lindsey railway station serves the town of Kirton Lindsey in North Lincolnshire, England. The station was opened in 1849 on the former main line of the Great Grimsby and Sheffield Junction Railway which became part of the Manchester, Sheffield and Lincolnshire Railway.
The station was built with two flanking platforms with the main station building on the Sheffield-bound side at the top of a long approach road. The Grimsby-bound platform had a simple waiting shelter and the platforms were linked by a latticed footbridge. The footbridge and Grimsby bound platform have since been removed and the route reduced to a single track at this point.
(Links open in a new window)
|Month||Total Crime||Antisocial Behaviour||Theft from Person||Bicycle Theft||Shoplifting||Robbery||Burglary||Other Theft||Vehicle Crime||Drugs||Weapons||Public Order||Criminal Damage & Arson||Violent Crime||Other Crime|