Lacock 2 Level Crossing
Lacock 2 Level Crossing Location Map
Lacock 2 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.4093 / 51°24'33"N
Longitude: -2.1386 / 2°8'19"W
OS Eastings: 390452
OS Northings: 167813
OS Grid: ST904678
Mapcode National: GBR 1RR.L4F
Mapcode Global: VH96J.WV71
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Lacock 2 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Lacock 2
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Lacock CP
- Postcode: SN152LX
- Route: Western
- ELR: WEY
- Distance: 98 miles 8 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
11 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: April 2015
- Next assessment due: July 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 39
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Chippenham
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Corsham Without and Box Hill
Civil Parish/community: Lacock
European Region: South West
Unitary Authority: Wiltshire Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.