Lady Hall Level Crossing
Millom Without, Cumbria
Lady Hall Level Crossing Location Map
Lady Hall Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 54.2588 / 54°15'31"N
Longitude: -3.2352 / 3°14'6"W
OS Eastings: 319635
OS Northings: 485495
OS Grid: SD196854
Mapcode National: GBR 5MV6.D3
Mapcode Global: WH71X.86PZ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Lady Hall Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Lady Hall
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Millom Without CP
- Postcode: LA185HR
- Route: London North West
- ELR: CBC1
- Distance: 41 miles 28 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2020
- Next assessment due: September 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 26
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Copeland
District Council: Copeland Borough Council
County Council: Cumbria County Council
Civil Parish/community: Millom Without
County Council Electoral Division: Millom Without
District Council Ward: Millom Without
European Region: North West
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.