Langmeads Farm Level Crossing
Angmering, West Sussex
Langmeads Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Langmeads Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.8166 / 50°48'59"N
Longitude: -0.462 / 0°27'43"W
OS Eastings: 508439
OS Northings: 103021
OS Grid: TQ084030
Mapcode National: GBR GL1.Q0S
Mapcode Global: FRA 96XY.3TS
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Langmeads Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Langmeads Farm
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Angmering CP
- Postcode: BN126PN
- Route: Sussex
- ELR: BLI1
- Distance: 14 miles 31 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2015
- Next assessment due: August 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 198
- 27 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Large Numbers of users
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Angmering
County Council Electoral Division: Angmering and Findon
District Council Ward: Angmering & Findon
UK Parliament Constituency: Arundel and South Downs
District Council: Arun District Council
European Region: South East
County Council: West Sussex County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.