Legal and General Level Crossing
Legal and General Level Crossing Location Map
Legal and General Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.3814 / 52°22'52"N
Longitude: 1.1304 / 1°7'49"E
OS Eastings: 613147
OS Northings: 280538
OS Grid: TM131805
Mapcode National: GBR THS.QL3
Mapcode Global: VHL97.JDYS
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Legal and General Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Legal and General
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Diss CP
- Postcode: IP225SS
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: LTN1
- Distance: 95 miles 48 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2015
- Next assessment due: April 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100 mph
- Trains per day: 90
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Diss
District Council Ward: Diss
County Council Electoral Division: Diss and Roydon
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Norfolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: South Norfolk
District Council: South Norfolk District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.