Leggetts Level Crossing
Leggetts Level Crossing Location Map
Leggetts Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.038 / 53°2'16"N
Longitude: -0.9487 / 0°56'55"W
OS Eastings: 470587
OS Northings: 349490
OS Grid: SK705494
Mapcode National: GBR BKJ.DZF
Mapcode Global: WHFHM.DWGV
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Leggetts Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Leggetts
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Bleasby CP
- Postcode: NG147FX
- Route: Midland and Continental
- ELR: NOB1
- Distance: 10 miles 36 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2015
- Next assessment due: September 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 70
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Bleasby
European Region: East Midlands
County Council Electoral Division: Farnsfield and Lowdham
UK Parliament Constituency: Newark
District Council: Newark and Sherwood District Council
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
District Council Ward: Trent
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.