Leonard Stanley 4 Level Crossing
Leonard Stanley 4 Level Crossing Location Map
Leonard Stanley 4 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.7429 / 51°44'34"N
Longitude: -2.2964 / 2°17'47"W
OS Eastings: 379629
OS Northings: 204954
OS Grid: SO796049
Mapcode National: GBR 0L4.N74
Mapcode Global: VH94X.4GT7
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Leonard Stanley 4 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Leonard Stanley 4
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Stonehouse CP
- Postcode: GL103QY
- Route: Western
- ELR: BGL2
- Distance: 102 miles 60 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2020
- Next assessment due: February 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100
- Trains per day: 104
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Gloucestershire County Council
European Region: South West
Civil Parish/community: Stonehouse
County Council Electoral Division: Stonehouse
District Council Ward: Stonehouse
UK Parliament Constituency: Stroud
District Council: Stroud District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.