Lilac Cottage Level Crossing
Lilac Cottage Level Crossing Location Map
Lilac Cottage Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.124 / 51°7'26"N
Longitude: -0.6624 / 0°39'44"W
OS Eastings: 493707
OS Northings: 136930
OS Grid: SU937369
Mapcode National: GBR FDS.FCD
Mapcode Global: VHFW5.G0PN
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Lilac Cottage Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Lilac Cottage
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Witley CP
- Postcode: GU8 5LB
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: WPH1
- Distance: 39 miles 34 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2014
- Next assessment due: March 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 85 mph
- Trains per day: 155
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Elstead and Thursley
European Region: South East
UK Parliament Constituency: South West Surrey
County Council: Surrey County Council
District Council: Waverley Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Waverley Western Villages
Civil Parish/community: Witley
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.