Limbs No.1 Level Crossing
Limbs No.1 Level Crossing Location Map
Limbs No.1 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.2167 / 53°12'59"N
Longitude: -0.9383 / 0°56'17"W
OS Eastings: 470992
OS Northings: 369370
OS Grid: SK709693
Mapcode National: GBR BHD.9LD
Mapcode Global: WHFGV.KDDW
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Limbs No.1 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Limbs No.1
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Tuxford CP
- Postcode: NG220HQ
- Route: London North East
- ELR: HIM
- Distance: 22 miles 29 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
13 (Extremely Low)
- Last assessment: December 2012
- Next assessment due: January 0001
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50 mph
- Trains per day: 2
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2012), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2012), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2012), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
District Council: Bassetlaw District Council
European Region: East Midlands
UK Parliament Constituency: Newark
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
Civil Parish/community: Tuxford
County Council Electoral Division: Tuxford
District Council Ward: Tuxford and Trent
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.