Lime Kiln Quay Level Crossing
Lime Kiln Quay Level Crossing Location Map
Lime Kiln Quay Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.094 / 52°5'38"N
Longitude: 1.3237 / 1°19'25"E
OS Eastings: 627764
OS Northings: 249168
OS Grid: TM277491
Mapcode National: GBR WQ5.RGV
Mapcode Global: VHLBP.WMMM
- Name: Lime Kiln Quay
- Crossing Type: Private Automatic Barriers
- Location: Woodbridge CP
- Postcode: IP121BD
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ESK
- Distance: 79 miles 29 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2014
- Next assessment due: December 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 15 mph
- Trains per day: 33
- 189 Vehicles
- 297 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- RD Visibility
- Crossing Approach
- Frequent Trains
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: Eastern
UK Parliament Constituency: Suffolk Coastal
District Council: Suffolk Coastal District Council
County Council: Suffolk County Council
Civil Parish/community: Woodbridge
County Council Electoral Division: Woodbridge
District Council Ward: Woodbridge
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.