Lincoln Road Level Crossing
Bush Hill Park, Enfield
Lincoln Road Level Crossing Location Map
Lincoln Road Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.6474 / 51°38'50"N
Longitude: -0.0743 / 0°4'27"W
OS Eastings: 533333
OS Northings: 196049
OS Grid: TQ333960
Mapcode National: GBR H5.XLD
Mapcode Global: VHGQ7.NVLG
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Lincoln Road Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Lincoln Road
- Crossing Type: Private Manned Gates
- Location: Enfield London Boro
- Postcode: EN1 2RZ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ENT
- Distance: 10 miles 24 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
13 (Extremely Low)
- Last assessment: January 2014
- Next assessment due: January 0001
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50 mph
- Trains per day: 106
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - 2 incidents since.
- Near-miss history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - 1 incident since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
London Borough Ward: Bush Hill Park
UK Parliament Constituency: Edmonton
London Assembly Constituency: Enfield and Haringey
London Borough: Enfield Borough Council
Greater London Authority: Greater London Authority
European Region: London
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.