Lindridge Fields House Level Crossing
Lindridge Fields House Level Crossing Location Map
Lindridge Fields House Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6406 / 52°38'26"N
Longitude: -1.3013 / 1°18'4"W
OS Eastings: 447374
OS Northings: 304990
OS Grid: SK473049
Mapcode National: GBR 7KX.FTH
Mapcode Global: WHDJ7.ZWHJ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Lindridge Fields House Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Lindridge Fields House
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone with Whistleboards
- Location: Desford CP
- Postcode: LE9 9FD
- Route: Midland and Continental
- ELR: KSL0
- Distance: 105 miles 64 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2020
- Next assessment due: October 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 20
- Trains per day: 24
- 8 Vehicles
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: 2 incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Low Sighting Time
- Large Numbers of Users
- Sun Glare
- Gates Open
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
- Gates or Barriers
- Whistle boards provided on the rail approaches - train horn audible warning given (06:00 to 23:59)
UK Parliament Constituency: Bosworth
Civil Parish/community: Desford
European Region: East Midlands
District Council: Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council
County Council: Leicestershire County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Markfield, Desford and Thornton
District Council Ward: Newbold Verdon with Desford and Peckleton
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.