Liskeard Level Crossing
Liskeard Level Crossing Location Map
Liskeard Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.4465 / 50°26'47"N
Longitude: -4.4687 / 4°28'7"W
OS Eastings: 224819
OS Northings: 63655
OS Grid: SX248636
Mapcode National: GBR NF.P9YV
Mapcode Global: FRA 17JW.2W2
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Liskeard Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Liskeard
- Crossing Type: Private Station footpath or Barrow Crossing
- Location: Liskeard CP
- Postcode: PL144RX
- Route: Western
- ELR: MLN
- Distance: 264 miles 66 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2015
- Next assessment due: August 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 48
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Crossing is near station
- Low Sighting Time
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
Civil Parish/community: Liskeard
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Liskeard West and Dobwalls
UK Parliament Constituency: South East Cornwall
European Region: South West
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.