Liss Forest Level Crossing
Liss Forest Level Crossing Location Map
Liss Forest Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.0509 / 51°3'3"N
Longitude: -0.8771 / 0°52'37"W
OS Eastings: 478802
OS Northings: 128548
OS Grid: SU788285
Mapcode National: GBR CBT.12F
Mapcode Global: FRA 961B.Q41
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Liss Forest Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Liss Forest
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Liss CP
- Postcode: GU337DQ
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: WPH1
- Distance: 50 miles 49 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2020
- Next assessment due: July 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 85
- Trains per day: 136
- 44 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of Users
- Sun Glare
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: East Hampshire
District Council: East Hampshire District Council
County Council: Hampshire County Council
Civil Parish/community: Liss
County Council Electoral Division: Petersfield Hangers
European Region: South East
District Council Ward: The Hangers and Forest
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.