Little Weir Farm 2 Level Crossing
Little Weir Farm 2 Level Crossing Location Map
Little Weir Farm 2 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.0021 / 51°0'7"N
Longitude: -3.986 / 3°59'9"W
OS Eastings: 260749
OS Northings: 124399
OS Grid: SS607243
Mapcode National: GBR KV.K020
Mapcode Global: FRA 26JG.JYD
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Little Weir Farm 2 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Little Weir Farm 2
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Atherington CP
- Postcode: EX379DU
- Route: Western
- ELR: NDN
- Distance: 205 miles 6 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2014
- Next assessment due: March 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 28
- 2 Vehicles
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
Civil Parish/community: Atherington
District Council Ward: Chittlehampton
County Council Electoral Division: Chulmleigh and Swimbridge
County Council: Devon County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: North Devon
District Council: North Devon Council
European Region: South West
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.