Llanfairpwll Level Crossing
Llanfair Pwllgwyngyll, Isle of Anglesey
Llanfairpwll Level Crossing Location Map
Llanfairpwll Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.2207 / 53°13'14"N
Longitude: -4.2069 / 4°12'24"W
OS Eastings: 252754
OS Northings: 371568
OS Grid: SH527715
Mapcode National: GBR 5L.14K0
Mapcode Global: WH546.B9YS
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Llanfairpwll Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Llanfairpwll
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Llanfair Pwllgwyngyll Community
- Postcode: LL615UQ
- Route: Wales
- ELR: CNH3
- Distance: 242 miles 21 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2020
- Next assessment due: October 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75
- Trains per day: 56
- 64 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of Users
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Aethwy
Unitary Authority: Isle of Anglesey Council
Civil Parish/community: Llanfair Pwllgwyngyll Community
Welsh Assembly Region: North Wales
European Region: Wales
UK Parliament Constituency: Ynys MÃ´n
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Ynys MÃ´n
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.