Llanfechan 19 Level Crossing
Llanfechan 19 Level Crossing Location Map
Llanfechan 19 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.1389 / 52°8'19"N
Longitude: -3.51 / 3°30'35"W
OS Eastings: 296756
OS Northings: 250026
OS Grid: SN967500
Mapcode National: GBR YJ.7G01
Mapcode Global: VH5DH.3HSQ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Llanfechan 19 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Llanfechan 19
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Treflys Community
- Postcode: LD4 4AY
- Route: Wales
- ELR: CWL2
- Distance: 41 miles 73 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
12 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: June 2020
- Next assessment due: September 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50
- Trains per day: 8
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Infrequent Trains
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Brecon and Radnorshire
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Brecon and Radnorshire
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Llanwrtyd Wells
Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
Unitary Authority: Powys Council
Civil Parish/community: Treflys Community
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.