Llwyngwyn Level Crossing
Llwyngwyn Level Crossing Location Map
Llwyngwyn Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.9027 / 52°54'9"N
Longitude: -4.3448 / 4°20'41"W
OS Eastings: 242393
OS Northings: 336496
OS Grid: SH423364
Mapcode National: GBR 5F.P122
Mapcode Global: WH44K.79BJ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Llwyngwyn Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Llwyngwyn
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Gwynedd - Gwynedd
- Postcode: LL536HJ
- Route: Wales
- ELR: DJP0
- Distance: 129 miles 53 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2020
- Next assessment due: January 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55
- Trains per day: 16
- 1 Vehicle
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Low Sighting Time
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Dwyfor Meirionnydd
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Dwyfor Meirionnydd
Unitary Authority: Gwynedd Council
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Llanystumdwy
Civil Parish/community: Llanystumdwy Community
Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.