Lochan Na Bi Level Crossing
Oban North and Lorn, Argyll and Bute
Lochan Na Bi Level Crossing Location Map
Lochan Na Bi Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 56.443 / 56°26'34"N
Longitude: -4.7382 / 4°44'17"W
OS Eastings: 231303
OS Northings: 731233
OS Grid: NN313312
Mapcode National: GBR GCPP.DD9
Mapcode Global: WH2K0.5BZ1
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Lochan Na Bi Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Lochan Na Bi
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Argyll and Bute
- Postcode: FK208SA
- Route: Scotland
- ELR: OBN2
- Distance: 36 miles 3 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2014
- Next assessment due: December 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50 mph
- Trains per day: 12
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Argyll and Bute
Scottish Parliament Constituency: Argyll and Bute
Unitary Authority: Argyll and Bute Council
Scottish Parliament Region: Highlands and Islands
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Oban North and Lorn
European Region: Scotland
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.