Locking Road Level Crossing
Weston-Super-Mare, North Somerset
Locking Road Level Crossing Location Map
Locking Road Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.346 / 51°20'45"N
Longitude: -2.9546 / 2°57'16"W
OS Eastings: 333609
OS Northings: 161198
OS Grid: ST336611
Mapcode National: GBR J7.VHHQ
Mapcode Global: VH7CK.QFWJ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Locking Road Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Locking Road
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing
- Location: Weston-Super-Mare CP
- Postcode: BS233HH
- Route: Western
- ELR: WSM0
- Distance: 136 miles 55 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2020
- Next assessment due: October 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 88
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority: North Somerset Council
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: Weston-Super-Mare
Civil Parish/community: Weston-Super-Mare
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Weston-super-Mare Milton
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.