London Road Level Crossing
London Road Level Crossing Location Map
London Road Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.4411 / 52°26'28"N
Longitude: 1.5615 / 1°33'41"E
OS Eastings: 642152
OS Northings: 288538
OS Grid: TM421885
Mapcode National: GBR XMK.ZJD
Mapcode Global: VHM6K.0XV0
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of London Road Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: London Road
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Automatic Barriers
- Location: Beccles CP
- Postcode: NR348TP
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ESK
- Distance: 107 miles 68 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
3 (Very High)
- Last assessment: February 2015
- Next assessment due: May 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 45 mph
- Trains per day: 33
- 2673 Vehicles
- 54 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Frequent Trains
- Large Numbers of HGVs
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Beccles
County Council Electoral Division: Beccles
District Council Ward: Beccles South
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Suffolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Waveney
District Council: Waveney District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.