Long Drain Level Crossing
Long Drain Level Crossing Location Map
Long Drain Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.582 / 52°34'55"N
Longitude: 1.6153 / 1°36'54"E
OS Eastings: 645020
OS Northings: 304379
OS Grid: TG450043
Mapcode National: GBR YRD.176
Mapcode Global: WHMTZ.SCCF
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Long Drain Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Long Drain
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Broadland District
- Postcode: NR319HU
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: RBY
- Distance: 15 miles 0 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2013
- Next assessment due: March 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 8
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- 54 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of users
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Infrequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Acle
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Freethorpe
District Council Ward: Marshes
County Council: Norfolk County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.