Long Rock Level Crossing
Long Rock Level Crossing Location Map
Long Rock Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.1283 / 50°7'41"N
Longitude: -5.5024 / 5°30'8"W
OS Eastings: 149781
OS Northings: 31234
OS Grid: SW497312
Mapcode National: GBR DXSB.QF1
Mapcode Global: VH12Z.K1ZG
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Long Rock Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Long Rock
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manned Barriers CCTV Monitored
- Location: Ludgvan CP
- Postcode: TR208HZ
- Route: Western
- ELR: MLN
- Distance: 325 miles 12 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2014
- Next assessment due: September 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 50
- 540 Vehicles
- 229 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Train signalling protection
- CCTV monitoring by Signaller
- Full barrier equipment
- Road traffic light signals
- Audible alarm
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
Civil Parish/community: Ludgvan
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Ludgvan
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: St Ives
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.