Lords No.1 Level Crossing
Great Bentley, Essex
Lords No.1 Level Crossing Location Map
Lords No.1 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.853 / 51°51'10"N
Longitude: 1.0717 / 1°4'18"E
OS Eastings: 611645
OS Northings: 221615
OS Grid: TM116216
Mapcode National: GBR TQ3.V2N
Mapcode Global: VHLCQ.JPGC
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Lords No.1 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Lords No.1
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Great Bentley CP
- Postcode: CO7 8NX
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: COC
- Distance: 61 miles 7 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2014
- Next assessment due: August 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 94
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Brightlingsea
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Essex County Council
Civil Parish/community: Great Bentley
District Council Ward: Great Bentley
UK Parliament Constituency: Harwich and North Essex
District Council: Tendring District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.