Lords No.29 Level Crossing
Lords No.29 Level Crossing Location Map
Lords No.29 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.236 / 52°14'9"N
Longitude: 0.9261 / 0°55'33"E
OS Eastings: 599899
OS Northings: 263791
OS Grid: TL998637
Mapcode National: GBR SHY.T3Y
Mapcode Global: VHKDG.02F6
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Lords No.29 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Lords No.29
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Elmswell CP
- Postcode: IP309UD
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: CCH0
- Distance: 37 miles 58 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2020
- Next assessment due: September 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75
- Trains per day: 115
- 8 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Bury St Edmunds
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Elmswell
District Council Ward: Elmswell and Norton
District Council: Mid Suffolk District Council
County Council: Suffolk County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Thedwastre North
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.