Lostwithiel Level Crossing
Lostwithiel Level Crossing Location Map
Lostwithiel Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.4076 / 50°24'27"N
Longitude: -4.6657 / 4°39'56"W
OS Eastings: 210681
OS Northings: 59809
OS Grid: SX106598
Mapcode National: GBR N5.RMCM
Mapcode Global: FRA 173Z.45G
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Lostwithiel Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Lostwithiel
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manned Barriers
- Location: Lostwithiel CP
- Postcode: PL220EW
- Route: Western
- ELR: MLN
- Distance: 277 miles 33 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2015
- Next assessment due: July 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 45 mph
- Trains per day: 50
- 663 Vehicles
- 740 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 14 incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - 6 incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
Civil Parish/community: Lostwithiel
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Lostwithiel
UK Parliament Constituency: South East Cornwall
European Region: South West
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.