Low Buston Level Crossing
Low Buston Level Crossing Location Map
Low Buston Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 55.356 / 55°21'21"N
Longitude: -1.6321 / 1°37'55"W
OS Eastings: 423423
OS Northings: 606944
OS Grid: NU234069
Mapcode National: GBR K61H.GV
Mapcode Global: WHC1S.WMZX
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Low Buston Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Low Buston
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Warkworth CP
- Postcode: NE650YH
- Route: London North East
- ELR: ECM7
- Distance: 32 miles 7 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2020
- Next assessment due: June 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 110
- Trains per day: 121
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Amble West with Warkworth
UK Parliament Constituency: Berwick-upon-Tweed
European Region: North East
Unitary Authority: Northumberland County Council
Civil Parish/community: Warkworth
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.