Low Farm Level Crossing
North Cove, Suffolk
Low Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Low Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.4566 / 52°27'23"N
Longitude: 1.6322 / 1°37'55"E
OS Eastings: 646868
OS Northings: 290494
OS Grid: TM468904
Mapcode National: GBR YTF.ZDP
Mapcode Global: VHM6L.7JQ5
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Low Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Low Farm
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: North Cove CP
- Postcode: NR347QQ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ESK
- Distance: 112 miles 11 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2015
- Next assessment due: November 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55 mph
- Trains per day: 33
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No key risk drivers identified
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
County Council Electoral Division: Beccles
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: North Cove
County Council: Suffolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Waveney
District Council: Waveney District Council
District Council Ward: Worlingham
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.