Lower Barn Level Crossing
Lower Barn Level Crossing Location Map
Lower Barn Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.8601 / 51°51'36"N
Longitude: -2.3253 / 2°19'30"W
OS Eastings: 377696
OS Northings: 218000
OS Grid: SO776180
Mapcode National: GBR 0JR.6YB
Mapcode Global: VH949.NH2W
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Lower Barn Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Lower Barn
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Churcham CP
- Postcode: GL2 8AT
- Route: Western
- ELR: SWM2
- Distance: 118 miles 17 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2020
- Next assessment due: October 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90
- Trains per day: 73
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Churcham
District Council Ward: Churcham and Huntley
UK Parliament Constituency: Forest of Dean
District Council: Forest of Dean District Council
County Council: Gloucestershire County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Mitcheldean
European Region: South West
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.