Lower Stanage Farm Level Crossing
Lower Stanage Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Lower Stanage Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.3532 / 52°21'11"N
Longitude: -2.9849 / 2°59'5"W
OS Eastings: 333013
OS Northings: 273252
OS Grid: SO330732
Mapcode National: GBR B6.SZRQ
Mapcode Global: VH76Q.63VV
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Lower Stanage Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Lower Stanage Farm
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Stowe CP
- Postcode: SY7 0BB
- Route: Wales
- ELR: CWL2
- Distance: 9 miles 60 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2020
- Next assessment due: July 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 10
- Infrequent vehicular use
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Low Sighting Time
- Infrequent Trains
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
- Gates or Barriers
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Clun
UK Parliament Constituency: Ludlow
Unitary Authority: Shropshire Council
Civil Parish/community: Stowe
European Region: West Midlands
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.