Lox Farm Fps Level Crossing
Little Bealings, Suffolk
Lox Farm Fps Level Crossing Location Map
Lox Farm Fps Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.08 / 52°4'47"N
Longitude: 1.2488 / 1°14'55"E
OS Eastings: 622706
OS Northings: 247382
OS Grid: TM227473
Mapcode National: GBR VNY.JKF
Mapcode Global: VHLBN.LZJC
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Lox Farm Fps Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Lox Farm Fps
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Little Bealings CP
- Postcode: IP136LT
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ESK0
- Distance: 75 miles 60 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2020
- Next assessment due: March 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55
- Trains per day: 35
- 10 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Carlford
UK Parliament Constituency: Central Suffolk and North Ipswich
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Little Bealings
District Council: Suffolk Coastal District Council
County Council: Suffolk County Council
District Council Ward: Woodbridge
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.