Ludgvan 16 Level Crossing
Ludgvan 16 Level Crossing Location Map
Ludgvan 16 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.1326 / 50°7'57"N
Longitude: -5.4817 / 5°28'54"W
OS Eastings: 151279
OS Northings: 31638
OS Grid: SW512316
Mapcode National: GBR DXVB.FVF
Mapcode Global: VH12S.XXXR
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Ludgvan 16 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Ludgvan 16
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Ludgvan CP
- Postcode: TR170HH
- Route: Western
- ELR: MLN
- Distance: 324 miles 12 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2014
- Next assessment due: September 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 46
- 162 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
Civil Parish/community: Ludgvan
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Ludgvan
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: St Ives
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.