Lyons Wood Farm Level Crossing
Myddle and Broughton, Shropshire
Lyons Wood Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Lyons Wood Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.8301 / 52°49'48"N
Longitude: -2.7372 / 2°44'13"W
OS Eastings: 350428
OS Northings: 326096
OS Grid: SJ504260
Mapcode National: GBR 7J.TMMN
Mapcode Global: WH8B7.X4R6
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Lyons Wood Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Lyons Wood Farm
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing
- Location: Myddle and Broughton CP
- Postcode: SY4 5PP
- Route: Wales
- ELR: SYC0
- Distance: 23 miles 55 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2020
- Next assessment due: September 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90
- Trains per day: 62
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Myddle and Broughton
UK Parliament Constituency: North Shropshire
Unitary Authority: Shropshire Council
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): The Meres
European Region: West Midlands
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.