Lazonby and Kirkoswald railway station is a railway station which serves the villages of Lazonby and Kirkoswald in Cumbria, England. It is operated by Northern Rail who provide all passenger train services. The station was opened by the Midland Railway on 1 May 1876; originally named Lazonby, it was renamed Lazonby and Kirkoswald on 22 July 1895. It is situated in the centre of Lazonby and, like many other stations on the line, was closed on 4 May 1970 when local passenger services between Skipton and Carlisle were withdrawn. The platforms and buildings survived however, and following several years of use by Dalesrail excursions it was reopened on a full-time basis in July 1986.
(Links open in a new window)
|Month||Total Crime||Antisocial Behaviour||Theft from Person||Bicycle Theft||Shoplifting||Robbery||Burglary||Other Theft||Vehicle Crime||Drugs||Weapons||Public Order||Criminal Damage & Arson||Violent Crime||Other Crime|