Magdalen Road Level Crossing
Magdalen Road Level Crossing Location Map
Magdalen Road Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6734 / 52°40'24"N
Longitude: 0.3833 / 0°22'59"E
OS Eastings: 561236
OS Northings: 311072
OS Grid: TF612110
Mapcode National: GBR N4P.7R0
Mapcode Global: WHJPL.V2PC
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Magdalen Road Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Magdalen Road
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manned Barriers
- Location: Watlington CP
- Postcode: PE330JQ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: BGK
- Distance: 90 miles 73 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2014
- Next assessment due: November 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 57
- 1701 Vehicles
- 243 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - 4 incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Crossing is near station
- Sun Glare
- RD Visibility
- Crossing Approach
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: Eastern
County Council Electoral Division: Fincham
District Council: King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council
County Council: Norfolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: South West Norfolk
Civil Parish/community: Watlington
District Council Ward: Watlington
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.