Maliby's Level Crossing
Maliby's Level Crossing Location Map
Maliby's Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.43 / 53°25'48"N
Longitude: -0.3426 / 0°20'33"W
OS Eastings: 510219
OS Northings: 393861
OS Grid: TF102938
Mapcode National: GBR VX1S.M4
Mapcode Global: WHGH9.Q12S
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Maliby's Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Maliby's
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Osgodby CP
- Postcode: LN8 3YJ
- Route: London North East
- ELR: NOB3
- Distance: 23 miles 32 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2020
- Next assessment due: July 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75
- Trains per day: 42
- Infrequent vehicular use
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Ancholme Cliff
European Region: East Midlands
UK Parliament Constituency: Gainsborough
County Council: Lincolnshire County Council
District Council Ward: Market Rasen
Civil Parish/community: Osgodby
District Council: West Lindsey District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.