Manor Farm 1 Level Crossing
Manor Farm 1 Level Crossing Location Map
Manor Farm 1 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.3809 / 52°22'51"N
Longitude: -2.9182 / 2°55'5"W
OS Eastings: 337593
OS Northings: 276268
OS Grid: SO375762
Mapcode National: GBR B9.R477
Mapcode Global: VH76K.CFL5
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Manor Farm 1 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Manor Farm 1
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Bedstone CP
- Postcode: SY7 0QB
- Route: Wales
- ELR: CWL2
- Distance: 5 miles 71 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2020
- Next assessment due: December 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 10
- Infrequent vehicular use
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Low Sighting Time
- Infrequent Trains
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Bedstone
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Clun
UK Parliament Constituency: Ludlow
Unitary Authority: Shropshire Council
European Region: West Midlands
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.