Mansion House Level Crossing
Mansion House Level Crossing Location Map
Mansion House Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.2142 / 51°12'51"N
Longitude: -0.0045 / 0°0'16"W
OS Eastings: 539475
OS Northings: 148000
OS Grid: TQ394480
Mapcode National: GBR KKS.ZMK
Mapcode Global: VHGSD.WR02
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Mansion House Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Mansion House
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Crowhurst CP
- Postcode: RH8 9NU
- Route: Kent
- ELR: RTT
- Distance: 30 miles 16 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
11 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: May 2014
- Next assessment due: August 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 85 mph
- Trains per day: 54
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No key risk drivers identified
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Crowhurst
UK Parliament Constituency: East Surrey
County Council Electoral Division: Lingfield
District Council Ward: Lingfield and Crowhurst
European Region: South East
County Council: Surrey County Council
District Council: Tandridge District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.