Manuells Farm 2 Level Crossing
Manuells Farm 2 Level Crossing Location Map
Manuells Farm 2 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.4054 / 50°24'19"N
Longitude: -5.0456 / 5°2'44"W
OS Eastings: 183679
OS Northings: 60603
OS Grid: SW836606
Mapcode National: GBR ZF.MHV5
Mapcode Global: FRA 07BZ.65B
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Manuells Farm 2 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Manuells Farm 2
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR8 4NZ
- Route: Western
- ELR: NEW
- Distance: 300 miles 76 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2014
- Next assessment due: March 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 35 mph
- Trains per day: 14
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
Civil Parish/community: Colan
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: St Austell and Newquay
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): St Mawgan and Colan
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.