Marley Green Level Crossing
Marbury cum Quoisley, Cheshire East
Marley Green Level Crossing Location Map
Marley Green Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.0076 / 53°0'27"N
Longitude: -2.6259 / 2°37'33"W
OS Eastings: 358096
OS Northings: 345770
OS Grid: SJ580457
Mapcode National: GBR 7N.GJNP
Mapcode Global: WH9BG.MNRP
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Marley Green Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Marley Green
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Marbury cum Quoisley CP
- Postcode: SY134LX
- Route: Wales
- ELR: SYC0
- Distance: 10 miles 10 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: February 2020
- Next assessment due: May 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90
- Trains per day: 62
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority: Cheshire East Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Eddisbury
Civil Parish/community: Marbury cum Quoisley
European Region: North West
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Wrenbury
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.