Marsh Lane Level Crossing
Marsh Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Marsh Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.559 / 53°33'32"N
Longitude: -1.1306 / 1°7'50"W
OS Eastings: 457689
OS Northings: 407277
OS Grid: SE576072
Mapcode National: GBR NWK8.1Y
Mapcode Global: WHDCW.LTV0
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Marsh Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Marsh Lane
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Doncaster District (B)
- Postcode: DN5 0SH
- Route: London North East
- ELR: ECM1
- Distance: 158 miles 45 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2020
- Next assessment due: June 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 125
- Trains per day: 166
- 27 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of Users
- Sun Glare
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
Metropolitan District Ward: Bentley
Metropolitan District: Doncaster Borough Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Doncaster North
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.