Marston Grange Level Crossing
Marston Grange Level Crossing Location Map
Marston Grange Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.1111 / 52°6'39"N
Longitude: -1.7917 / 1°47'30"W
OS Eastings: 414363
OS Northings: 245884
OS Grid: SP143458
Mapcode National: GBR 4MN.PTD
Mapcode Global: VHB0W.W6PG
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Marston Grange Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Marston Grange
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Pebworth CP
- Postcode: CV378XZ
- Route: Western
- ELR: STD0
- Distance: 2 miles 23 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
12 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: May 2020
- Next assessment due: August 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 15
- Trains per day: 2
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Infrequent Trains
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Honeybourne and Pebworth
County Council Electoral Division: Littletons
UK Parliament Constituency: Mid Worcestershire
Civil Parish/community: Pebworth
European Region: West Midlands
County Council: Worcestershire County Council
District Council: Wychavon District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.