Masons Level Crossing
Masons Level Crossing Location Map
Masons Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5037 / 52°30'13"N
Longitude: 0.1696 / 0°10'10"E
OS Eastings: 547360
OS Northings: 291745
OS Grid: TL473917
Mapcode National: GBR M56.1Q0
Mapcode Global: VHHHR.WBJH
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Masons Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Masons
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Manea CP
- Postcode: PE150HQ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: EMP
- Distance: 80 miles 58 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2014
- Next assessment due: November 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 176
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Cambridgeshire County Council
European Region: Eastern
District Council: Fenland District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Forty Foot
Civil Parish/community: Manea
District Council Ward: Manea
UK Parliament Constituency: North East Cambridgeshire
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.