Masons Level Crossing
Masons Level Crossing Location Map
Masons Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.4058 / 53°24'20"N
Longitude: -0.824 / 0°49'26"W
OS Eastings: 478274
OS Northings: 390530
OS Grid: SK782905
Mapcode National: GBR QYP1.DV
Mapcode Global: WHFFY.9NVD
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Masons Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Masons
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Beckingham CP
- Postcode: DN104PJ
- Route: London North East
- ELR: SPD4
- Distance: 101 miles 35 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2015
- Next assessment due: February 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 24
- 1 Vehicles
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Low Sighting Time
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
UK Parliament Constituency: Bassetlaw
District Council: Bassetlaw District Council
Civil Parish/community: Beckingham
District Council Ward: Beckingham
European Region: East Midlands
County Council Electoral Division: Misterton
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.